We are a total solution provider in the biomedical and life sciences industry. Our journey began two decades ago, driven by our passion to make a difference to doctors, patients, researchers and academics.
We represent some of the world's renowned brands known for their products in biomedical sciences, microbiology, molecular biology, genetics testing and imaging systems.
- Manage queries from internal and external customers and provide technical support to any problems encountered by users;
- Conducts instrument installation or refresher training;
- To plan, organize and conduct courses/seminar/workshop/ on clinical diagnostic products for customers;
- Work with relevant sales person to meet the sales team’s demonstration commitments;
- To provide technical training to sales representative and collaborate with them in developing and planning of sales & marketing related activities;
- Maintain an in-depth and current knowledge of the users’ application needs;
- Provides regular feedback and reports on market and competitive situations to Sales Managers/ Product Support Manager;
- Prepare weekly activities report to the Supervisor when required;
- Comply with ISO quality management system requirement;
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as may be required from the Superior from time to time.
- Bachelor degree (Master’s degree is a plus) in Biomedical Sciences or Medical Laboratory Technology. Graduates with CGPA > 3.0 are encouraged to apply. With minimum of 1 year of working experience in application support field or clinical laboratory is required. Solid understanding of current medical laboratory methodologies, protocols and QC will be an advantage.
- 1-2 years in medical laboratories is preferred.
- Effective communication skill to clearly articulate technical & product information to both internal & external customers.
- Responsible, independent, well organized and good team member.
- Proactive in acquiring knowledge related to instruments, reagents, software and clinical diagnostic application.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel; Allowance is given accordingly.
- Position available for Malaysian citizens only.