🌐Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad:
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (“KLK”) started as a plantation company in 1906 and until today, the development of oil palm and rubber remains the Group’s core business. KLK presently has about 300,000 hectares of planted area for both crops. Our land bank is spread across Malaysia (Peninsular and Sabah), Indonesia (Belitung Island, Sumatra and Kalimantan) and Liberia.
In order to optimise value across the supply chain, KLK diversified into resource-based manufacturing (oleochemical, derivatives and specialty chemicals) in the 1990s by vertically integrating its upstream and downstream businesses. The Group, via KLK OLEO, has since expanded its manufacturing operations resulting in a global oleochemical presence in China, Indonesia, Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium.
In 1990, KLK started capitalising on the strategic location of its land bank in Peninsular Malaysia by branching into property development under KLK Land. Our first foray into property development was Sierramas in Sungai Buloh, a joint venture with Tan & Tan Development Bhd. We are currently focused on Bandar Seri Coalfields, an 1,001-acres township in Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
- Assists Mill Advisors/Mill Managers to ensure compliance with all Company operating policies, procedures and standing instructions.
- Assist Mill Advisor on projects, assessing project requirements, budgets, timescales and specifications.
- Ensure that machines are well maintained for optimum operation of the processes.
- Supervise technicians to perform scheduled maintenance, repairs and installations of parts and machines.
- Analyze and interpret data, writing of reports and documentation.
- Any other task as assigned by superior.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from recognized university.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Palm Oil Mill
- Those with experience with palm oil mill operations will be an added advantage.
- Fast learner, independent and self-motivated.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to be relocated.
Benefits: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Saturdays
Location: Ipoh, Perak
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Alternately, you may write-in with a comprehensive resume stating qualification, working experience, current and expected salary, a passport-sized photograph and copies of relevant certificates to: email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad:
Wisma Taiko, No. 1, Jalan S.P. Seenivasagam,
30000 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan.