🌐SGS (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.:
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Responsible in daily laboratory testing with compliance to MS ISO/IEC 17025 requirements. He/she shall comply with the group HSE procedures while performing any analytical work in the laboratory.
- To ensure timeliness and accuracy to meet turnaround time and that the daily test result is produced accurately and precisely.
- Effectively implementation and maintenance of MS ISO/IEC 17025 as well as Group Quality System.
- Adhere to group HSE safety procedures.
- Ensure that information from the clients is kept as strictly confidential and never revealed to the third party.
- Ensure compliance to testing and QA/QC procedures.
- Ensure all analytical equipment, apparatus etc are to be appropriately maintained and calibrated as per the required schedule.
- Ensure root-cause of all non-conformities or customer complaints are to be investigated and identified with appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- To treat proficiency Testing Programmed or Round Robin seriously and make sure the result obtained is most accurate and precise.
- To train, supervise and monitor Junior Staff with assigned test methods and procedures.
- To ensure all controlled quality procedures, test methods and document are kept confidentially and restricted within SGS premise.
- Ensure compliance with QA/QC procedures.
- Ensure Good Housekeeping and Good Laboratory practice in the laboratory.
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by his/her superior
- Bachelor degree in Chemist or related field from recognizes university/college
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in relevant analytical laboratory however fresh graduates with right and positive attitude are acceptable
- Able to understand/knowledge of standard test method or procedures.
- Good Laboratory and analytical skill.
- Energetic, flexible and innovative.
- Able to work under pressure and long working hours.
- Has initiative, fast learner and able to work independently.
- Computer literate.
- Good in communication, read and write in English and local language
Interested candidate can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org