🌐Anfal International School:
Anfal International School currently opening career opportunities as IGCSE Science Teacher which will be placed in Cheras Below information details This position starts August 2020 To teach and educate the students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/ her care by the Principal.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities.
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Undertaking pastoral duties and supporting students on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Managing student behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehavior.
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, interactive presentation.
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive students' development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of students' development.
- Communicating with parents over students' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' meeting and whole school training events.
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Education or related field.
- Preferably experience in delivering IGCSE curriculum.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of teaching experience in an international school .
- Fluent in English. Other language would be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3 years teaching experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time
Contract Salary: RM3,200.00 to RM3,500.00 /month
Work Remotely: • Temporarily due to COVID-19