🌐Neoscience Sdn Bhd:
“Neo” akin to New, Advance, and State-of-the-art, Innovative. “Science” akin to Competency in a particular branch of knowledge. Neoscience was established in 2012 with the vision of empowering medical diagnostics and life science research in Malaysia through the application of advanced technologies.
We are partnering with world-class, reputable suppliers who are reliable and provide innovative solutions to meet our clients’ needs in our current fast moving, ever-changing Medical and Life Science field. We are confident and proud of every products and services that we provide; and our number one priority had always been to achieve a world-class customer experience and satisfaction.
We aspired to be the Preferred and Referred Partner for our clients through our exceptional ability in mastering the sciences and technologies behind Molecular Diagnostics, Clinical Diagnostics, Life Science and Big Biodata Management.
Our team which we referred to fondly as the “One Together” team, lives by the principle of “Always with you”. This symbolized our commitment to serve and support our clients from our hearts. We will continue to be the best version of ourselves and our ultimate pride lies in our clients’ success.
We are rapidly expanding and we want to seek talents who are dynamic, ambitious and willing to walk the extra mile to join our family.
- Responsible for key account management, with strong after sales support to customers
- Engage in sales activities by exploring new markets, identify and develop new accounts
- Responsible to promote and manage range of products to the designated territories
- Drive sales activities of laboratory molecular biology reagents, instruments & consumables
- Meeting sales forecast and budget
- Handle enquiry, conduct field visits, product presentations and demonstrations
- Systematic market mapping and market intelligence gathering & dissemination
- Submit regular reports covering sales activities, performance and plans
- Able to organize workshop and present for seminars in customer sites
- Laboratory experience in the field of molecular biology or equivalent research or industrial experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Self motivated and strong interpersonal skill
- Must have own transport and willing to travel extensively within Malaysia
Benefits: Medical Claim, Group Insurance, Season Parking, EPF & Socso and Leave Benefit
Location: Kelana Jaya, Selangor
Neoscience Sdn Bhd:
Kelana Square, P91, Level P, Block C, Jalan SS 7/26,
47301, Petaling Jaya,