🌐Exxon Mobil Corporation:
ExxonMobil is one of the largest publicly traded international energy companies, and an industry leader in the petrochemical business. We operate facilities and market products in most countries and explore for oil and natural gas in virtually every region in the world.
In Malaysia, we are involved in significant oil and gas production operations and the marketing of chemical products. We also host a global business and technology center in Kuala Lumpur that provides high-level information technology and engineering expertise to ExxonMobil’s upstream, downstream and chemical businesses worldwide.
- Analyze well performance to estimate reserves in place, predict reservoir performance, develop depletion plans and perform economic analysis
- Perform studies to evaluate field performance, optimize reservoir management strategies and support new development activities such as workovers and new wells drilling
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to identify, execute opportunities and optimize well performance
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
- 3-10 years of experience in upstream engineering and operations
- Work knowledge / experience in:
- Petroleum engineering operations and production methods for oil and natural gas recovery
- Reservoir surveillance / modeling, wellbore performance modeling or practical reservoir pressure application such as field surveillance and optimization
- Production or hydraulic modeling tools / applications, particularly Integrated Production Modelling (IPM) suite of applications (PROSPER, GAP, MBAL)
- Pressure analysis tools/applications (e.g. Kappa Suite)
- Reservoir simulation fundamentals and applications (e.g. Eclipse, Petrel RE)
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Benefits: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible work policy, Bonus
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posted date: 4 January 2022