We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
- Achieve sales objectives and promote products
- Provide product consultation and training to customers
- Work closely with customer service and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for established key customers and expand market
- Regularly attend company meeting, technical data presentation and brief
Who Can Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in medical science or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in medical device
- Energetic and be able to work independently
- Good communication, positive attitude, strong interpersonal, negotiation, selling and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Own transportation and driver license
- Available to work upcountry
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.