🌐About MDC IT Solutions :
We are Laboratory Information System (LIS) solution developer & provider. Our clients includes Pathological Lab in major hospitals (government & private) throughout Malaysia.
One of the critical part of the solution comprises of training and support services. Our success and growing operations depend on a team of highly skilled and well-trained professionals. As part of our expansion plan, we are constantly looking out for talented, hardworking and energetic individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, thrive on challenges and are willing to learn to keep abreast of the latest in ICT and lab technology.
Our head office and R&D center is located in Puchong, Selangor, and we have sales representatives, engineers and application specialist covering different region throughout the country.
- Coordinate all service and technical activities on quality and efficiency in service delivery
- Prepare quotations for enquiries and arranging service engineer site visits
- To attend to all incoming customers' calls
- Update and maintain administration documentations
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior from time to time
Who Can Apply:
- Diploma or Degree in IT / Biochemical related field
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good planning skills, systematic works and analytical thinking person
- A team player with positive working attitude
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills
- Must be Malaysian citizen
How to apply?
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications ONLINE (email: email@example.com)